Wednesday, May 1, 2013

FREE COMIC DAY ON MAY 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! Yes it is that upcoming time of month! FREE COMIC BOOK DAY!!!

So naturally where will I be? I will be at Krypton Comics, and I will have a book signing going on there as well, which is a huge honor for me. I really enjoy the story, so it just tickles me pink to be able to set up a stand there. My book will be on sale, instead of being $18.95, it will be $10 instead.

And, I would like to apologize for hardly ever being on here. I have been so busy with school and social stuff that I have not been able to tackle my books, or maintain this blog, which I realize kinda makes me a sucky writer and blogger, but I have FINALLY decided what it is that I want to do with my life. I want to get a major in English with a specialty in creative writing and double major in Computer Graphics, and my hope is to work for companies like DreamWorks or Nickelodeon or Disney, where I could help with either designing the characters, help creating the stories or working on  the animation (which is a laugh because I can't even figure out how to work this computer of mine, but I am a hard worker and I believe in myself enough that I can figure it out!!!!!). Plus, I have to make a huge confession: I love animes. Shocking, yes (no not really) and I would love to do the English dubs for all the really cool Japanese animes that I watch and love. I am going about trying to figure out how to do that as well as work on my double majors...and possibly get a minor in film productions...I'm not too sure about that one but I am working on it for sure.

But anywho, dear blog readers, if you are in Omaha Nebraska, please stop by 2819 S. 125th Ave, Suite 261! Check out the wonderful comics there and stop by my book stand! I hope to see people there and I hope that you are all having a wonderful day!

Now, on to matters of music: What am I listening right now this very minute?
Well, why don't you find out? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efcXonnA2zI

Sing it, Billy Joel. Sing it.

Now I'm off to either sleep or finish history homework...it's 3am, so who knows what I'll do.

Bye-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment