Friday, May 3, 2013

HOLY SUPERMAN!!!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHH!!!!!!!!!

Ya'all won't believe what has just happened to me. Or rather; what I just found out.

So, about a month or two ago, I was facebook chatting Dean Phillips, owner of Krypton Comics, and he happened to mention that there was going to be free comic book day and was wondering if I was interesting in setting up a booth. I was like "Heck to the yeah!" Of course I would be! But I had no idea how huge the event was going to be.

How huge is it?

Brandon Routh, who played Superman in "Superman Returns", is going to be there.

Please excuse me briefly while my head explodes.

HOLY CRAP! I mean like...HOLY CRAP!!!

I am so dang excited I can't even find the words to explain. I mean...HOLY CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

I realize that I will probably never ever get to meet him tomorrow, but I will be able to catch a glimpse of him perhaps, and just know that we were in the same building. #seriouslyfreakingoutrightnow

I'm just...gah. I can't even. The excitement is just too much. I am honored that I was asked to attend this event and that such a interesting and amazing guy will be there.

Just too cool for words!

Here is the link to check it all out: (plus, if you scroll down, you'll fine my name there! :D)

http://www.kryptoncomicsomaha.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment