Saturday, June 16, 2012

After Surgery

Hey all! Ugh, my surgery was last week. I am doing well but am still stuck in a sling and in pain a lot. Like a lot lot. Why? Cuz they had to staple the cartiledge back to my shoulder because apparently it was torn off from the bone.
THAT would explain the pain for the past three months!!!

So I've been propped on the couch watching TV and eating ice cream. And working on my second book. :D Its funny because as they were outting me under for the surgery a very medicated me asked for my dad and the moment he walked around the corner I started instructing him what should happen in my second novel. I was so hyped up apparently that I continued to yell out instuctions as I was wheeled around the corner. Hee hee!

Ugh, pain is kicking up, Keep it realz.

No comments:

Post a Comment