Thursday, June 21, 2012

THE PAIN!!!! And book signing update

Uggggggggggggggggh. I dont think I've ever said "Ow" as much as I have these past few months. And I just started PT so I'm howling a lot more now too. I love it when you go in. They're like "whats your pain level at this moment?" I so want to be all snarky and say "Its currently at an 8 but I promise by the time I leave it will be at a 10 or higher pain level." Where's Tony Stark's quips when I need them? But all my therepists have been wonderful and nice. Its not their fault my shoulder hurts. Its my @#$% dog's fault!!!!! There's been times when I've been sound asleep and she's rolled my shoulder of its pillow so she can sleep on my shoulder/chest. I wonder if this is payback in some odd twisted form? Is she trying to get back at me for all those times I've told her to shut up? For all the shots at the doctors office?
I dont know. I just dont know.

So I may have scored my book signing on July 7th. Not sure yet but I will keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment