Friday, June 29, 2012

Official July 7th Book Signing

HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its totally official peoplez!!!!!!!!!!! On July 7th from Noon-3pm, I am having my very first book signing!!!!!!!! And check it out I even made it on to their website!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.kryptoncomicsomaha.com/

So if you're in the area please feel free to stop buy and chat with me (book price is $18.95) and also walk around this marvelous and wonderful store! :D :)
Just be paitent with me as I am still in my body sling. Here is the directions to get there and the address I copied from their webpage:

2819 S. 125th Ave
Suite 261
Omaha, NE 68144
directions:
Go to 125th and West Center Rd, head south on 125th ave. Look BEHIND the Office Depot and boom! there we are!

I'm totally excited, can you tell? :))))


YAAAAAAAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment