Thursday, May 10, 2012

Website in the process!!!

So at my local library I walked in one day and they werre like "GUESS WHAT??? WE BOUGHT YOU A WEBSITE TO MAKE FOR YOUR BOOK!!!!"
Um, do I know awesome people or what?????! I sat down and cried.

So the website is called at this link here: http://www.theportalhunter.com/

Its in the starting process but i am so totally stoked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

So, has anyone seen the Avengers yet? So.Epic.
I totally loved every minute of it. Epescially when the Hulk took on Loki. I laughed so hard i cried! Ooooh so epic. And its such a great movie to go see with your friends :)

Speaking of epic, please check out this adorable youtube movie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzRH3iTQPrk


Speaking of youtube, i'm working on spme book trailers for my book, which is turning out to be a lot harder then I originally planned but i sam slowly but surely getting there, especially with the help of all my awesome friends :)

Its gonna be a slide show of wonderful art done by my friends ans myself (not that my own art is wonderful by any means) with some amazing music made by Jake Paul and Adiran Clarkmen. Google them, listen to their music! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment