Monday, May 21, 2012

State Hopping, Surgeries and big chain Libraries

So I've been state hopping, and not due to book stuffz though I desperatly wish it were so. Noooo, my shoulder has been worse. So I am here in a different state with some family getting prepared for surgery. My left muscles and nerves are so tense that if they do surgery now it will rip my muscles. So since I am not in favor of that, we are trying to relax my arm (which is hard to do when your pain level is constantly between a 6-9 on the pain scale) Once I'm all relaxed we can commence with the surgery!
Yes I am a nutshell about it.

Now on to big chain libraries...

So while I am here I thought I would bring some copies of my book with me and try my luck. It was if-ish. Apparently there are particular channels you have to go through to get in to a big library. The librarians were impressed and interested though and gave me the numbers to call. So hopefully I can get my book in the library here yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment