Friday, May 4, 2012

Free Comic Day May 5th :D and slap tear in shoulder :(

Hey fellow bloggers! How are you all doing? I'm alright...kinda. So earlier last month I dislocated my shoulder and somehow made a slap tear in my cartiledge and have nerve damage. I can kinda type now with my left hand but it hurts horribly. So they told me they want to do a shoulder scope BUT they dont want to mess up my already messed up nerves so I have to go see a verve doctor. But they can only see me in June.
Really?!
Augh.

Anywhoz...

Is anyone else excited by the Free Comic Day tomorrow???! I know I am! :D
I have recently become a fan of IDW comic publishing and their works. I have yet to read any of their Transformers comics (but its on my list). I'm currently in love with their new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle comics and am buying them whenever I save up enough coins in my piggy bank. The first one I got was of Donatello's Micro Series. Since then all I have been able to find is the Leo micro, and #7 and #9. Thankfully they have thos section at the back of the comics called "Ninja Notes" where fans can write in and comment or complain or compliment on the plot (I even sent in a letter of love myself, so if I'm lucky it may even get posted!), so I've been able to follow the story line from those. Not the same as reading it though...
But if I'm lucky I'll be able to go and check out some new comics. I'd like new TMNT comics, obviously xD

Working on the second book in the Glaxion Series. Its awesome because my two little kid brothers have pleaded to have characters in the book. So I'm having fun making their characters, but suddenly their characters got best friends. LOLZ.

So keep it real and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment