Saturday, October 6, 2012

SOLD SIX MORE BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!! And Kissing Dark Vadar, Luke Skywalker and a Storm Trooper.

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SOLD SIX MORE BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So full of very much happiness right now!!!!! I kid you not, I am totally up and dancing around my dorm room right now, listening to my book's theme song. Sing it Gavin Degraw, sing it.

Thank you God for this wonderful blessing and thank you to all of my wonderful friends and readers if you've helped me by talking about my book to friends and family.

I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  Like, aaaaaaaagh, I can't eve explain how thrilled I am at this moment!!!



So as to the other parts of my title...
So a great old friend of mine was in town and we decided to go do our tradition of going to Barns and Nobles, and when we got there, they were having a huge tribute to Star Wars, with these people walking around in costumes (getting paid to do so, so that's even better) and we got to have our pictures taken with them. Well, in doing so, we decided to get goofy and ask if we could take pictures pretending to kiss them. So, we kissed Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker and a few Storm Troopers...
Hopefully I can post up some pictures to show that I am not a lier, that I did indeed, do these glorious things of which I claimed.

On a side note, midterms are coming up. AUGH.
So, I will be avoiding the internet until they are over with, because, I need to study. Stoopid homework.

Anywhoze, that's my totally awesome news! Keep it real and God Bless and remember, bookstores are freakin' amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

~Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment