Friday, October 19, 2012

That moment when...

...You finally have a chance to work on more of your book!

Whoo hoo!!

Finally got to Chapter 22 of my second book. Its been really hard to write on it and focus on college all at the same time...very intense. Also, check this out, fun fact, I just discovered my book is sold on this website:

http://www.powells.com/biblio/61-9781618630797-1

Crazy huh? Apparently though its like $22.50 on this site. I have no idea what that's all about. Well, no reviews on it yet on this site. If anyone is feeling up to writing a review on there, I would truly appriciate it!

So, other than that, no new news to report, just working on the second book and hoping to get more people to know about the first book.

Have a wonderful weekend! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment