Sunday, September 30, 2012

Reviews Please! ...please...

Perhaps this will come of as me sounding a bit bratty and I completely understand that, but I truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, really, really, really, really, really, really need more reviews for my book. I currently have three on amazon and one on barns and noble, and while that is completely amazing and wonderful and I really do feel blessed (I do, seriously. I still get giddy every time I see those reviews!) but I do need some more.

I have sold at least over a hundred books and out of all those sales I only have three reviews. Well, either I fail at writing a book good enough to actually get reviews or the reviews haven't been showing up...either way, please, to those who have read my book, positive or negative, please write reviews. I desperatly need them! Thank you. :)

Okay, so now that that is out of the way...

Okay so like I know I need to write down the rest of the "Hatched" short story but I am waiting to see if they accepted it or not. A fellow writer and close friend of mine sent in her short story and then was rejected, so I quickly went to check my email to see if that was the case for me as well, and there was nothing in my email box. Um...was it accepted, was it not? I don't know. And too my dismay, I accidently sent in a messed up manuscript. I about cried my eyes out and screamed at the top of the lungs...I think I did the latter...

AAAARGH.

Okay, I gotta go and write an essay and than get ready for the big fight that is about to take place between Krystal Story and Jade Raidon. Empress vs. Pauper. Glaxkaskadium vs. Mutation. Ninja vs. Ninja. Really Pissed Off Woman vs. Really Pissed Off Woman. Jade vs. Krystal.

Oh my gosh, I am going to have to hide under a rock somewhere.  

No comments:

Post a Comment