Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Return of plot bunnies

So, still trying to get over the death of Hope my dog. It's been a process. But, I didn't get on here to be depressing.

So I have been activily working on the second book in the Glaxion (aka The Portal Hunter) Series. It's been interesting because it's a bit more involved than the first one and around chapter seventeen I was suddenly like "umm....my brian has been struck by writers block." And this awful block lasted two weeks! I was going "Oh slog, are you serious?!" And then about two or three days ago, BOOM! I was struck by a major wave of creativeness and it has't left me along sense then. So I'm slightly sleep deprived (because apparently staying up until 2am is bad for you) but its been worth it!! I'm really liking where this story is going and I hope you all will too.

So, remember a few weeks ao when I posted up a few songs that I said inspired me? Well here's a new one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBswp3-B9jA
 Of course, here's a fave of mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40KrlLHbScU
Like I haven't posted that before, right? ;)

So I've been taking a World Literature class and it has given me new insight to books and literature and the meaning behind each word. I kinda wish I had taken it before I wrote TPH, but I'm never to old to learn.
Speaking f colleges WHY IS IT NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THROUGH ALL THAT PAPERWORK???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously people!!!! And why do the websites never work??? I try to log on and I think the computer goes "It's Krista, let's mess up her regristration process and basically drive her up the wall and make her question her sanity and make her hate college herself in the process."
I kid you not. I totally bet the computers do this. No, really. I'm not insane, I promise.
Agggh, anyway.

So! Back to homework, back to working on the Glaxion Series!

Keep it real peoplez! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment