Sunday, August 19, 2012

College and Krystal Story

So I am officially enrolled into college, I have a dorm, a (awesome) roommate,  (awesome) friends and every day gets better. However, I am so dang tired because I am constantly running around at Welcome Week! Hoping to be more stablized soon with classes! So, this is gonna be a really short post.

Random moment: I am still in my body sling. Heal, shoulder, heal.

Also, I don't know if anyone knows but I have a dA account and a 4kidsTV account. If you have ever been on these sites and have heard of Krystal Story, you'd know she is my OC (original character created for the use of writing fanfictions). Well, Krystal Story has butted her way into The Portal Hunter Book 2. Apparently Ms. Story can't get enough attention. I can't stand it when my characters rebel against me. But they always do. Its like characters are like kids but they're worse. Because they're not real. Shocking, isn't it?

So its midnight and I gotta wake up early. Need to go to sleep!!!

So chill, keep it real, and look out for more complaints on Krystal Story. She's an awesome character, truly. She just never does what I tell her.

PS got to chapter 19 of the new book I am writing! YAAAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment