Monday, August 27, 2012

College Life

I apologize for not being able to log on for awhile. College life has taken over my life! But looky here, I am so fancy that I am writing in "cursive" :D I feel so fancy!

Okay, I am so tired. So moving into the dorm was actually not a nightmare because the college I am going to had this amazing thing called Welcome Week. So we pulled up to the college and a whole bunch of soph's practically ripped open my car doors and were shouting "WELCOOOME!" (to which, I had only had 3 hours of sleep, so I was mentally not there) and I was ready to punch 'em lights out until they were like "We'll carry your stuff up to your dorm!!" To which I was like "Hello, I love you people!"

So, classes have been interesting and the entire college expierence has been totally interesting. I am on the top floor here in my dorm (to which we call ourselves the "Pent House") I have the most amazing floor mates up here and have loved getting to know them.

So, on the flip side though, this thing called "homework" has totally taken over my life. It's kinda odd, this thing called homework. But I am proud, I totally have gotten all of my homework done tonight for tomorrow and instead of getting my work in advance for my homework tomorrow I am here goofying off on facebook and my blog instead of going to bed early and am working really hard. Sooo proud of myself. My only complaint is that we all have been going to bed at like 3 or 4am. That gets rather old. I knew I was a night owl but I totally got my butt kicked by these amazing peoplez.

So on the book half, I am still on chapter 19. I totally haven't had the time to work on it. YET. I promise I am totally going to get back to it soon and I will not allow Krystal Story to take over my second book at all. Jade is the main character, not Krystal! Get it in your head Krystal!!!!!!!!!! Aaaagh. Krystal Story is such a strong character. Yet I can't figure her out in tihs book. Why is that? She's so strong. Too strong. Maybe her's and Jade's character's should clash a bit? Like, Krystal could totally call out the B.S. on Jade's feelings that she tries to hide or ignore. Jade would totally hate her xD No actually she wouldn't. She'd probably feel like an older sister to Krystal. Or maybe a aquataince. Hee hee. I suddenly can't wait to see what is gonna happen there.

Oh, okay, and so like there's a lawn mower outside of my dorm room. Um...its 1am people.
Aw crap. I gotta sleep. If I can stop laughing, these girls are so funny! Iam laughing so hard I am gonna pee my pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment