Saturday, July 7, 2012

The book signing was simply AMAZING!!!!!

Ooooh wow today was so flipping amazing!! So I got there about 30 minutes early tp set up my books. The table was already set up and all I had to do was arrange my books and then I sat there chatting with the awesome employee's of Krypton Comics. I have to admit that it was slow until about noon and though thats when my book signing was supposed to start I totally began to secretly hyperventlate. "Is anyone going to even be interested in my books?!" "What if they dont like it???" and etc. Than promptly at 12:02 a very kind and interesting gentleman walked in and asked if I was the author and he'd like to buy my book.
I almost passed out from pure happiness!!!! My hand was shaking when I signed his book! So then we chatted for a bit and then soe old friends of mine came in and we got to catch up and they bought a book as well!!!!!!

To quote a friend, I was spitting up rainbows I was so excited and happy! On the inside I was like Mort from Madagascar, skipping and jumping about going "LA LA LA LA!"

So there was a magic card game going on and I got too meet some amazing and fun guys and one of them, who had been saving up for a game, bought my book!! Thank you Alex!!!!!!!!
I also got to dork out about anime's with them...this group seemed impressed that a girl liked anime's....even more impressed that the animes I like aren't romances xD.

I also got to meet two other fellow writer's who had some very interesting story's and plots. One of them is published, his book is called Whitestripe's Tale, I believe, and is available on Lulu.com. Tom was his first name, though I cant find the slip of paper that tells me his last name xD Fail on my part, haha.

So on top of it all, Krypton bought me lunch!!! THANK YOU AWESOME PEOPLE!!!!

So all in all I sold about 6-8 copies of my book, aaaand the radio played my favorite songs, aaaaaaaaaaand, remember how I mentioned I had wrote a fan letter to the TMNT of IDW Comics? Well after my book signing I bought the newest copy and MY LETTER MADE IN WITH THE FAN MAIL!!!!
*insert fangirl scream*

Oh yeah. I had a GREAT day.

God Bless!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment