Tuesday, July 31, 2012

AAAAAAGH! Too young to see Gavin Degraw!!!

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH! WHHHHHHHY?????? GAVIN DEGRAW IS COMING TO COUNCIL BLUFFS TO PLAY AT HARRAHS BUT YOU HAVE TO BE 21 TO GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH???????????????????? *&%^%^&^ IF IT WASN'T FOR HIS MUSIC SO MANY SCENES IN THE PORTAL HUNTER WOULDN'T EVEN EXISIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know, I know, I sound like a major insane fan girl but I kid you not, I listened to all of his hits over and over and over and over writing my book. All I wanted to do is to see the man whose soul music inspired my creative mind so much. Ooooh well...I will pray for a next time but it would be so amazing if I could just tell him to his face that his passion fueled my own dreams and goals. Chester's theme song is Gavin Degraw's hit "In Love With A Girl". iTunes claims I've listened to the song 1000 times while I typed on "The Portal Hunter." Hey, Chester's in love with Jade. It was his theme song.
*siiiiiiiiiigh*
Perhaps I can twitter him or send a letter or email to let him know he inspired me. Its just so frusterating to be soooo close to going to his concert and possibly meeting him...only to be seperated by one year on the required year. Any suggestions???

No comments:

Post a Comment